If you would like to see your events publicised here, then you can create an account on OurLocality for Free then use the Events management tool or simply categorise using the ready made category Events.
To grab the rss feed for your own use, copy and paste the following into your widget or rss reader:
- Dunbar War Memorial Armistice Parade 2019The Armistice Memorial Service held today at the Dunbar War Memorial was very well attended. Poppy wreaths were laid by Michael Williams the Lord Lieutenant, by the Royal British Legion, East Lothian Councillors and the Dunbar Community Council, and by many local other local organisations. the parade was led by the Dunbar Royal British Legion […]
- Bus speeding – December Panel Agreed PrioritiesPANEL AGREED PRIORITIES DATE: Monday 23rd September 2019 VENUE: Dunbar Police Station TIME: 19:30 HOURS DATE OF NEXT MEETING: 7.30pm, Wednesday 18th December Priority Actions to be Undertaken Person responsible. Youth visibility Contact schools, sports clubs, youth clubs etc and request they ensure there attendees are visible at night for road safety reasons. Dunbar Community […]
- Soup and Sweet Lunch, Spott Village Hall, Sunday 10th November at 1pmPlease come along and join us for a Spott of lunch. Sunday 10th November at 1 pm Spott Village Hall £5 for adults, £3 for children Vegetarian, gluten and dairy free available
- Alister Hadden “A little bit of Wallyford History” – Saturday 23rd NovemberSaturday 23rd November Alister Hadden “A little bit of Wallyford History” Alister will give an illustrated talk on Wallyford’s history, industrial heritage in coal mining and brick manufacture. He is from Wallyford and present Chairman of Wallyford Community Council, and has been involved in having a mining memorial installed within Wallyford, along with mining coal […]
- Intergenerational Halloween Party – 31 October 2019Both groups came along to the party, together with some exceptional young friends to celebrate Halloween this year. Pass the Parcel, Musical Statues, Dookin’ for Apples and Catching Doughnuts enjoyed by all! Great fun, with some fantastic costumes, tasty treats and brilliant music.
- How can we talk about the Climate Emergency without upsetting our friends?‘Finding your Voice’ Are your friends just back from another weekend break in New York? Do all your neighbours drive gas-guzzling SUVs? What exactly is it about the Climate Emergency that they don’t get? Do they not care? Is it easier to just avoid talking about it? Tuesday 12th November 7-9pm Bring and share pot-luck […]
- Dunbar War Memorial Dedication of Added NamesA ceremony was held today, 28th October 2019 for the dedication of additional names on the Dunbar War Memorial. Councillor John McMillan, Provost of East Lothian and Michael Williams Lord Lieutenant were present as well as a large contingent of pupils from the Dunbar Schools. The 16 names which have been added were read out […]
- Dunbar War Memorial: Dedication of Added Names, 28th October 1030A Dedication Ceremony will take place on Monday 28th October to mark the completion of the War Memorial Restoration Project and the addition of missing names. The ceremony will commence at 1030 am, with the Lord Lieutenant and East Lothian Provost present as well as pupils from Dunbar Primary and Grammar Schools. Conservation and Enhancement […]
- Take Part in a Big Climate Conversation Locally in East Linton or InnerwickThere are two chances to take part in a Big Climate Conversation locally: East Linton Community Hall, Monday 21 October 7.30 – 10.30pm If you’d like to share your ideas and views on Scotland’s response to the climate emergency, and have them fed back directly to the Scottish Government then here is your chance. The […]
- Afternoon Tea at Winterfield Golf Club – 10/9/19Winterfield Golf Club was our destination today, where Kevin, Julie & Doreen looked after us beautifully, once more. The best china was out and we had a brilliant afternoon, our Thursday group coming together with our new Wednesday group for the first time. New friends made and great conversation around the tables. We were joined […]