This project seeks progressive reductions in carbon emissions through facilitating and supporting people to improve their household energy efficiency, grow more of their own food, reduce food waste through composting, and make their streets safer for walking and cycling and to make it easier to use public transport.
If you want advice and support to make it easier for you to:
- make your streets safer for your children to play, walk and cycle?
- access good, affordable public transport?
- improve your household energy efficiency?
- grow more of your own food?
- connect with your locality?
Then sign up
- We can’t go on being so dependent on oil and other fossil fuels. We’re simply running out. That’s why you’re having to pay more and more for heating and transport.
- We can’t continue to use so much energy growing food and importing it from all over the world. We’ve got to think local.
- We can’t assume we’ll be able to travel for business or pleasure for much longer in the way we do today. We have to travel less and look at more efficient ways of getting around. that are more economical and less harmful to our environment.
There’s more – but this is also an opportunity to build a better future that could be very enjoyable, as well as being sustainable.